Laura Gassner Otting is joining Lolita on this episode to talk being limitless. Not only is she a #2 Best Selling Author by way of The Washington Post, but she is also a power speaker, author and a sought-after, power woman within organizations.
- At Minute 5.37, Laura tells Lolita of her Superpower
- Minute 7.37 - Laura talks how to ignore everybody
- Minute 9.0 - What does "lean in" mean to you? To Laura? To Lolita?
- Minuate 12.29 - Lolita leaves 6 Considerations of how to DEMAND more
- Minute 14.20 - Laura dives into two aspects of DEMAND
- N - Next Up is Action - specifically around servant leadership
- M -More doesn't mean more action
- Minute 20.00 - What is "Wonder Hell"
- Minute 23.00 - Laura's TEDx Journey
- Minute 30.00 - Learning from Our Children
- Minute 32.00 - Demanding more and being the Wizard of Speakin
- Minute 45.14 - An Invitation to Lolita's Women's Weekend Renewal Reteat
Connect with Laura at:
Connect with Lolita at:
Please don't forget to leave a 5-star review, IF you gained anything from this episode. I'd love to read it during the cocktails portion of the upcoming episode. AND, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey,
Lolita E. Walker of lolitawalker.com