How do your fears translate into how you show up at work and life? What if you could shift the lenses of life to offer you a new perspective each time you faced fear? Novel idea right?! I knooowwwwww! On this episode, Jamie Alexis-Fowler, of Empower Work, is joining Lolita Walker at the kitchen table for some good-ole-fashioned conversations on what you can do today to begin to shift your perspective on fear!
Here's the rundown:
Today's affirmation is "I am a shifter of perspective so that I may shape and reshape my lens on life."
- Welcome (min 0.22)
- A Bit About our Guest (min 2:09)
- Black Business Sponsor: Pure Romance by Kanika (min 3:18) including a special savings code when you text the phrase "kitchen table" to 530-763-3648. Head over to take a browse at https://bit.ly/youdeserveyou .
- Coaching & Soul Work (min 4:16) to include today's affirmation from https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop . Today's soul-work gifts 4 considerations for shifting your FEAR through an exercise of imagery : Face your fears head on, Experience vulnerability, Accept where you are in this very moment and Remember that fear is an emotion
- Cocktails (min 11:30) to include a cheers to Matshidiso Lee, who left my latest 5-star podcast review
- Conversations (min 13:27) with Jaime. It's a good one yall