Sometimes we are holding on by a string in life. Sometimes we are holding on to our ideas and simply not allowing them to jump into the world. I know I have been there! And it is likely that you or someone you know has too. This episode will not only motivate and inspire, but it will shift you into a renewed action! Listen in as Lolita engages a live audience in this amazing discussion of discovery for work, life, and home. Don't forget to leave a 5-star review at https://bit.ly/LolitaReviews.
What to expect in this episode:
- 04: A bit of Lolita E. Walker
- .21: When you feel like you are holding on, what next?
- 0.34: Welcome to Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversation
- 1.03: Hello to FB, YouTube, LinkedIn, Clubhouse with Breakfast with Champions Live room
- 1:35: What does holding on mean to you?
- 2:05: An example leveraging listener, Shawnte
- 3:57: What is your intention?
- 4:35: Introducing HOLD, the four strategies of what next
- 7:15: Releasing Guilt
- 8:00: A recent conversation and application
- 9:50: Self-development requires that we look at ourselves differently
- 13:00: Worthiness
- 13:09: Our fears of leaping beyond where we stand
- 15:00: A challenge from me to you
- 15:30: Harness your armor and grab your toolkit
- 17:50: Opt in to opt out
- 23:00: Who told us to judge impact?
- 23:44: Leverage your resources
- 29:40: What you can come to Lolita E. Walker for? #transformation
- 30:18: Dare to leap
- 34:15: Live audience dialogue on what resonated most of the four strategies
- 35:00: Example of the four strategies of HOLD with Jakki Underwood, a live audience member
- 39:00: Invitation to connect with Lolita E. Walker
- 40:28: Lolita’s Women’s Weekend Renewal & Transformation Retreat
- 41:44: Thank you for listening to Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations. Let’s stay connected.
Stay Connected to Lolita
Don't forget to leave your 5-star review at https://bit.ly/LolitaReviews
Please don't forget to leave a 5-star review, IF you gained anything from this episode. I'd love to read it during the cocktails portion of the upcoming episode. AND, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey,
Lolita E. Walker of lolitawalker.com