How often do we rely solely on our "push?" Join me for a live conversation to chat about how to stand on our "pull" even during our "push." Wondering how this can benefit you? Well, grab your Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations journal from https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop and grab these strategies that I'm so excited to share! And of course, spread the love by sharing and leaving your 5-star review on apple podcasts and amazon.
In this episode:
- Minute 0.04 - Hello to all of the streaming and replay places and spaces
- Minute 0.27 - Welcome to Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations
- Minute 0.54 - Jumping into the topic
- Minute 1.44 - How much do we push?
- Minute 3.25 - What if....
- Minute 4.23 - Standing on our Pull. Pay attention to the signs and signals.
- Minute 4.47 - An example of pulling is "asking"
- Minute 9.10 - A drip of soul work - an exercise just for you
- Minute 11.44 - Unlock the shackles we put on ourselves
- Minute 13.29 - Laugh while you live
- Minute 17.13 - Check out bwcdaily.com, where I am also a podcast co-host and contributor
- Minute 19.05 - The push and pull of my women's weekend renewal retreat (https://www.lolitawalker.com/retreats)
- Minute 23.35 - The dance of push and pull with a live audience
- Minute 26.30 - Confirmation by another listener - let's celebrate
- Minute 28.35 - You are invited to my women's weekend renewal retreat
- Minute 29.50 - Outro and how to stay connected
I am so excited at the endless possiblilities within each of us. Please stay connected:
Please don't forget to leave a 5-star review, IF you gained anything from this episode. I'd love to read it during the cocktails portion of the upcoming episode. AND, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey,
Lolita E. Walker of lolitawalker.com