Let's talk FOCUS. In this episode, Lolita chats three situations that knocked atop her head, as a reminder to FOCUS! She talks distractions, overwhelm and what stands in her way to drive clarity, confidence and commitment. Be sure to grab your journal at lolitawalker.com/podcast to write down these powerful soul-work exercises that she shares from Stop 7 in her book, "The Intersection of You & Change." Get ready to delve into YOU, as you engage in coaching, cocktails, and conversations on what we can do today. This episode is just what you need to focus and re-focus on what is important, what you must do, and how you can move forward TODAY.
- Minute 0.41 Intro
- Minute 1.08 Affirmation (grab your 40-card affirmation deck at lolitawalker.com/shop)
- Minute 2.08 Welcome to new and returning listeners
- Minute 3.05 COACHING, where Lolita takes you through soul-work, where you consider whether your dominos will fall into destruction or if you can reshuffle them to stand strong and stand long.
- Minute 17.54 COCKTAILS, where Lolita celebrates the greatness of who you are and gives a super shout out to several power-players who left amazing, 5-star reviews. THANK YOU SO MUCH
- Minute 23.00 CONVERSATIONS, where she sits at her virtual kitchen table and has a 1:1 with you and your focus areas.
- Minute 24.08 Be Free Creed by Lolita E. Walker (download at https://www.lolitawalker.com)
- Minute 25.36 Personal invitation to CC&C: The Transformation, Lolita's 2x/month coaching program. (https://www.lolitawalker.com/groupcoaching)
- Tap into Lolita for 1:1 and group coaching. Hire Lolita to speak to and with your organizations to help reduce overwhelm and shift to undeniable and sustainable action NOW - https://www.lolitawalker.com
- Grab your powerful deck of affirmations, book, downloadable .pdfs to help shift you to action, courses and products at https://www.lolitawalker.com
Please don't forget to leave a 5-star review, IF you gained anything from this episode. I'd love to read it during the cocktails portion of the upcoming episode. AND, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey,
Lolita E. Walker of lolitawalker.com