Sometimes its in your lean when you can help someone in their lean. In this episode, Lolita offers you soul-work and reflection using the Leaning Tower of Pisa as a metaphor. With a live audience, she chats about how to navigate life, work and home when your tower feels like it is leaning. Grab your CC&C journal, put on your CC&C tee shirt and let's have a few laughs and shift a bit higher together!
In this episode:
- Minute 0.34 - Welcome to CC&C
- Minute 1.02 - Topic intro and how it came about
- Minute 2.53 - How does this relate to your life?
- Minute 5.40 - Navigating when your tower feels like it is leaning
- Minute 6.44 - Pause and lean in
- Minute 7.15 - Soul work - boxes of overwhelm exercise
- Minute 9.25 - What does it mean when you see the leaning tower of you?
- Minute 9.50 - Gleaning resources
- Minute 19.41 - Gaining clarity and drilling down
- Minute 12.12 - You are invited to retreat
- Minute 13.28 - The intersectionof you and change
- Minute 14.58 - The aha
- Minute 16.49 - My favorite affirmation
- Minute 18.11 - You will lean - then what?
- Minute 18.40 - From live listeners
- Minute 19.32 - Someone's tower is leaning
- Minute 26.50 - You possess the power in your lean
- Minute 27.51 - Outro and ways to stay connected
Stay connected to Lolita:
Please don't forget to leave a 5-star review, IF you gained anything from this episode. I'd love to read it during the cocktails portion of the upcoming episode. AND, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey,
Lolita E. Walker of lolitawalker.com